I had a totally fantastic day, it was just wicked. I will tell you all about it after this....
Friday FREEBIE Winners. Sam helped me pick the winners this week from the top of his slide. I go away from the office for a day and a NEW toy arrives!!!
The lucky winners of the bags of spots are...
7. Sherry - "I only found your blog this week due to a fellow blogger (thanks Jan!) I love all your tutorials and have already added your button to my blog. Thanks for the opportunity of winning some of your delicious ribbons. I love your flowery flip flops - and happy birthday for Monday."
11. Noreen - "Wow, fab tutorial. Spots without being infectious, or itchy sounds fab. Have a great, summery weekend & a wonderful birthday!"
22. Ali - Oh dear, it's seem to be my lucky day -I have picked my own number!!!!! I will forget my number and keep on counting.
22. Jude - "i'm obsessed with these! how lush are they?! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeds them in my life..pretty please?"
31. Pam - "I can see spots before my eyes - ha ha. Would love to win these gorgeous ribbons."
Well done girls to claim your bag of spotty ribbons please leave a comment and send you address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone left such wonderful comments and thank you so much for my birthday wishes, I had a very special weekend and it was topped with a surprise day out. I had no idea that anything was planned, I just got told to be ready for 9am SHARP!
I tried every trick in the book to find out where we were going, asking leading questions, poking around for little hints, but Tony was giving nothing away. Bev told me I would need a pair of wellies and Rachie reckoned I was heading to the NEC - all I knew was that we had to drive for 3hours and 15mins.
My mind was racing I wanted to know - Tony kept on taking wrong turns and going all the way round roundabouts trying to stop my little grey cells working overtime. In the end it was obvious we were heading towards Cornwall.
We ended up here. Anyone recognise it?
After a walk round Padstow harbour, I was escorted to.... (I had an idea but should I spill the beans and spoil the surprise?)
...The Sea Food Restaurant - Rick Steins OH WOW!!!! We had a exquisite lunch. oh the fish, it was just amazing - a Birthday to remember. It was all down to this man.....
......My Tony - he will go mad when he reads this and sees the photo, but it was MY BIRTHDAY