I made a Cake
I made a Birthday Cake
I made MY Birthday Cake!
It's my Birthday today.
No sewing today - double sided tape and bits of ribbon!
double sided tape
doweling and a couple of beads
embroidery thread or string
ribbon - any width any colour
1. Cut a two lengths of doweling and stick two wooden bead to the top, to look like flag poles.
2. Tie the embroidery thread around the top of a pole and secure with a knot.
3. Repeat for the other pole.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon into a flag shape and place under the thread.
Put a small piece of double sided tape onto the ribbon just below where the thread will sit.
5. Fold the ribbon over the thread and stick it down.
6. Repeat with other bits of ribbon.
Cut the ribbons at different angles or fray the ends to make them all a little different.
Just add them to your cake.
OOOH NO! The middle layer was pink!
It was pink when it went into the oven................pooos.
£21 = my age!!!!
We have a £21 voucher up for grabs.
We will pick the winner next Tuesday
Remember to refresh your screen after leaving a comment,
to ensure it has not been eaten. Any problems email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a fantastic weekend everyone. I do hope you have enjoyed the Summer Bunting week as much as I have.